20k (12.42 mile) bicycle time trial race with 84 feet of elevation gain. The race will be an out and back on NW Lower River Rd. The turnaround will be at the new gate at the north end. The start house will be north of the park entrance on NW Erwin O. Reiger Memorial Hwy (1.5 miles from the park entrance). Be sure to allow enough time to get up the road. The finish line will be on Lower River Road before the park entrance. This road has low traffic with typical local drivers. Please stay to the right side of the road unless passing.
7:30 am—Registration opens for temporary numbers and memberships (no “day-of” registration / Pre-registration only).
9:00 am—First rider departs the start house at the north end of NW Erwin O. Reiger Memorial Hwy.
All pre-registered racers will have a start time grouped with their race or age category. Special requests may be accommodated. Gaps in posted start times are for logistical requirements. Start times will be posted Saturday, March 10 at 10:00 am. Pre-registered racers do not need to check in, simply show up for at your starting time.
Listed in starting order.
- Masters Women 60-69
- Masters Women 50-59
- Masters Women 40-49
- Women Category 4/5
- Women Category 3
- Women Category 1/2
- Masters Men 70+
- Masters Men 60-69
- Masters Men 50-59
- Masters Men 40-49
- Masters Men 30-39
- Men Category 4/5
- Men Category 3
- Men Category 1/2
- Eddy Women
- Eddy Men
Categories may be combined until groups of five or more riders can be scored. Juniors start youngest to oldest.
- Time Trial race rules in effect. Standard bicycle racing rules apply. Approved helmets required at all times (including riding to and from registration, during warm-up, cool down, in your jeans, shorts, slippers) while at the venue. Failure to comply could result in disqualification. The course is closed for warm-up at all times.
- No alcohol allowed at the venue.
- Please do not park in any business parking lots, unless designated so.
- Please do not park on the course or other traffic right-of-ways.
- Please use the provided Port-a-Potties, not the bushes.