Dirty Circles is back on the road race calendar this year as a one-day race event. This race is intended as a relaxed early season race designed to give everyone a way to spark the fires for a successful road season. The terrain and distances are tailored to allow for a broad range of fitness abilities. So dust off the race bike, grab a little intensity, and build some fitness with your buddies.
The course is a relatively flat 6.1 mile loop along the Columbia and Lewis River in Woodland, WA. Pavement surfaces range from slightly rough to good. The race will be a lap-based format with different totals for each group. We will be racing clockwise.
|8:30 am||Registration Open|
|9:30 am||Men 4/5||4|
|9:40 am||Masters Men 4/5 35+||4|
|11:10 am||Women 4/5||4|
|11:15 am||Juniors Men & Women||3|
|12:50 pm||Masters Men 1/2/3 35+||6|
|1:00 pm||Masters Men 50+||6|
|1:05 pm||Masters Men 3/4 35+||6|
|3:00 pm||Women 1/2/3||6|
|3:10 pm||Men 1/2/3||7|
- Road race rules in effect. Standard Bicycle racing rules apply. Approved helmets required at all times (including riding to and from registration, during warm-up, cool down, in your jeans, shorts, slippers) while at the venue. Failure to comply could result in disqualification. The course is closed for warm-up until clearance has been given by the chief judge and/or race director.
- No alcohol allowed at the venue. This is Port of Woodland property and we do not want to lose this venue.
- Please do not park in any business parking lots, unless designated so.
- Please do not park on the course or other traffic right-of-ways.
- Please use the provided Port-a-Potties, not the bushes.
David Saltzberg and David Hart
(360) 823-9778 mobile